Monday 5 March 2012

Change of plan. 2012.


Its been a while.

A lot has happened since my last blog post and its been a tough few months for my little family, but all being well we are expecting two new family members mid July (twins!)

There's been a hell of a lot going on for me and my family this year, more than I've shared here. I've defiantly lost my way with training and my stubborn 'all or nothing' attitude has ment I've managed to get myself into pretty bad shape. I'd fully prepared myself for a year or two away from IM racing before Katie suggested I enter IM Wales, it wasn't long before I'd added myself to the start list.

I'm under no illusions as to how hard its going to be to balance everything and get myself to the finish line in Tenby. I'm certainly not expecting to set the world on fire with a lightning fast time. But Ironman is about challenging what you think is possible, I'm certainly not just going along to make up the numbers! I have an unbelievably supportive wife, the best coach and this year I'm lucky enough to be part of the Human Performance Unit Race Team #anythingispossible

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
    David

    ReplyDelete